Hello everyone! I haven’t been on here for so long, it feels almost criminal! There really is no excuse, and I apologise. I have had a few things happening at home - blogging simply got pushed to the bottom of the pile! Anyway, I’m back (maybe not better than ever, but back all the same) and have some updates for you. First, I’ll be making some additions to the blog, including two new books. The first will be the second edition of Blood Prophecy, which includes bonus content; the second is the third instalment of the Witch-Haven saga, Dark Delusions. I also have some freebies in the form of book deals to present just in time for the festive period, so watch this space! Speak soon, TL Spencer xxx
Hi Terri, thank you very much for the follow on Pinterest! It's great to know that you have found a creative way to cope with epilepsy (I'm into writing too). I wish you the best with your book and university studies :-) Dominique (artcraftsecrets on Pinterest)
ReplyDelete