The Package

With there being only four days until christmas, I am completely mystified by the large present that is currently sitting on the leather chair in the corner of the living room. Yes, I will admit, I have been especially spoiled this christmas and am thoroughly looking forward to opening all of the impressive gifts that seem to be sparkling under the tree. But that big box in the corner looks really cool. Mostly because I have no idea as to what it may be.

Sixty cm by seventy cm by about twenty: a big box with shiny snowman wrapping paper and no tag. (All xmas tags have clues on them eg Jolly Lovely Season - JLS Album) There are no clues on this gift- it really is a mystery. On top, also wrapped, are two other gifts, smaller than the main one. What could they be?

I love surprises, but this is driving me mad!!

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It’s nearly Christmas!

Rosie Rushton Review

Celebrating Silhouettes