There are some rules I just have to follow in order to really get in to the flow:
1. Wear warm and comfortable socks.
2. Always wear a pair of pyjamas.
3. Have a sugary snack close by - preferably chocolate.
4. Plenty of fluids available - nothing fizzy.
5. Sit in a light place on a comfortable chair.
6. Listen to music that creates an atmosphere.
It has never failed me!
- T.L Spencer
- Diagnosed with epilepsy at the age of eleven T L Spencer turned to writing as a way to cope with her condition. Her vivid imagination and love of all things paranormal influenced her writing. T L Spencer enjoys all forms of literature and is currently studying at university, hoping to become a teacher.