BellaDonna

When I named my cats after the infamous plant Belladonna, I never expected them to live up to their formidable namesake. Sadly, I was mistaken.
 Bella, italian for beautiful, is for the majority of time, a perfect angel. Unless of course she doesn't get what she wants. Bella, the little darling, can hiss and growl with the best of them and has deceptively sharp claws which she uses to dig into any defenseless skin available. However, Bella is nothing compared to the feline alarm clock, Donna.
Every morning without fail, she will waltz into my room at some unearthly hour nd pounce. Not just onto the bed, but on my face! If that doesn't work (which it hardly ever does) she stands up and uses my face as target practice with her bat-like paws. When that fails, she restorts to puffing air onto my nose and after that... she bites.
I love my cats, they are adorable, but at times (like 3am) I really have to try.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It’s nearly Christmas!

Celebrating Silhouettes

Rosie Rushton Review