At Doggy Makes Three

Say hello to Sapphire (Sapphi for short) the newest addition to the household. She is ten weeks old and is a Labrador/Husky/Rottweiler cross.

All dog lovers will now be sat staring at their screens thinking, 'Are you crazy?' The answer is a resounding yes! But hey, crazy is always good. You can't own two cats and a puppy and be sane; it would drive you bonkers.

So, how has it been? It's been fun! Everything has been puppy proofed, the conservatory looks like a nursery and on a personal note, I think a puppy will do wonders for my figure! I hardly get a chance to eat, I'm so busy!

With Sapphi and the munchkins, Bella and Donna, I'm sure me and my parents will have our hands full!

I'll keep you up to date!
Chow x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It’s nearly Christmas!

Celebrating Silhouettes

Rosie Rushton Review